So I thought I would do something I haven't done in ages. Do a post on a shoot i've done recently with Reverine Photography and the fabulous Camille Perrin.
This was a shoot done in Hillhead in Glasgow it was titled "The Rebel Girl" I actually cant tell you how much I love working with Camille she is a fantastic model who just hits the mark every time.
I really love doing these types of shoots just because I feel its more "my thing" I love grunge and dark and moody call me an "emo" if you must haha
For the makeup i used:
- Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Primer
- La Roche Posay Moisturiser for sensitive skin
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in SB03
- Chanel Loose Powder
- Illamasqua Lies Cream Blush (Highlight)
- MAC Pro Sculpting Cream
- MAC Harmony Blush
- Tom Ford Narcissist
- Tom Ford Cream Colour for eyes in Spice as a base
- Maybelline Gel Liner- Black ((Flicked out into a wing))
- Illamasqua Thunder Brow Cake
- Falsies Macara
- Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curlers
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner
- Chanel Rouge Allure- Rouge Noir
- Sophie Medium Pencil ((to darken the outer edges of the lip and create dimension))
- Chanel Clear Gloss (Centre of the lips))
If you are interested here are a few more of the images from the shoot:
Check out the pages below, if you wish to book any members of the shoot send them a message
What do you think of this shoot?
What is your favourite image
Leave a comment! <3
I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'
Thanks for Reading!